Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Lots Of Cervical Mucus And No Period

Quail

Who has never eaten quail? a bit 'boring to be honest, there's CICCINA attacked and little bones abound, but who likes spiluccare and linger to enjoy the best food, sometimes give satisfaction to the eyes and palate.
For those on a diet like me in a corner to see a nice nucchietto of bones, it makes you think you've just eaten ... ^ __ ^ ... mere illusion, then the balance always wins. ^____^.
try this addictive ... I usually try two in the head and Orsino tells me I have to pull the belt, so he and I sgam third one ... but it's my child, will fly from the nest when I can no longer cuddle as now.
It 'a bit' I do not see the super quails and therefore I have not been able to cook and take pictures of the finished dish so the photo of the little bird in the web.
forgot ... this is a recipe of my friends are hunters of the mountains ... but I do not daughters of quails I've ever seen hunt, when we cooked together, I got them every time ... and to butcher livestock ^___^

in QUAIL CASSEROLE

for 4

8 quail
100 g of bacon ½ onion

lurpack 100 g butter 2 cups salted
Picolit
few tablespoons of stock cube or meat if 'you


Salt and pepper 400 g frozen peas also
soup nut

Flame quail, wash thoroughly and dry.
season with salt and pepper inside and tie them so that they remain with the wings and thighs.
Melt in a pan 60 grams butter, brown quail on high heat for 15 to 20 minutes turning often and for him to get a nice golden color. Add the
picolit, let it evaporate, drip quails and keep them apart.
In another pan melt the butter and brown the onion, cut into thin slices.
Add the peas with broth, salt and pepper and cook over low heat.
A bit 'before removing from the fire, Cook the peas with bacon cut into strips and finish cooking.
Place in individual dishes and place the quail around the peas.
Wet the whole with the cooking of small quail and serve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment