Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Wilson Leather Dale Earnhardt

Lying

Yesterday was my birthday. Yesterday was my birthday and I had a question: this is called bad luck . Yesterday was my birthday, I had an exam and was the fourth appeal. Yesterday was my birthday, I had an exam, I was the fourth of the appeal but I went at five in the afternoon, this is called rage . All this to tell you that I worthily recovered with a beautiful evening at the restaurant with my boyfriend. Since
between the clubs open on Monday evening there is not much choice we ended up in the restaurant downstairs , which is one of those places that just because they've never known ever before our eyes. The kitchen otttima Asti (which is also a tribute to my roots), the lusty cheese platter and the rich barbera not have prevented me to devote myself to one of my favorite pastimes: the meticulous and strict observation of the other patrons of the indiscreet Local.

I was impressed from the start the pair of corner table: He jacket and tie, complete with a handkerchief in his breast pocket, she dyed blond, red lipstick and looking a little 'excited. It amused, and I liked to be the only one there, firmly believes he deserves good food, wine and spirits.
It was only a moment before she noticed that their plates and glasses were empty for too long and that the dinner was to be considered closed to you is that the phone rang.
" Hello? Yes, I went for a pizza. Eh? Do not you remember?" I told you I would go to a pizzeria with Mary. Yes, Mary. Like where? Ongoing France ... yes I'm in the car, I'm coming. "
They watched, as if to face facts che ora la serata fosse veramente finita, hanno pagato e sono spariti nella notte torinese.

Così stamattina mi sono ritrovata a pensare al significato della parola mentire  e ho scoperto che viene dal verbo latino MENTIRI che a sua volta deriva dalla parola MENS, cioè mente, spirito, creatività.
In effetti tutti abbiamo sperimentato almeno una volta nella vita che dire cose non vere, riuscendo, nel migliore dei casi, ad essere anche convincenti, richiede un bello sforzo di immaginazione.

0 comments:

Post a Comment