Friday, February 4, 2011

How Much Vaseline To Put On Tattoos

of salt cod and spinach













rains in the wet I know, but also for those on a perpetual diet, like me, needs to attract the eye as well as the palate and sometimes , cooked the same thing in different ways to entice more to continue and not overdriven.
Another little trick I've adopted is to put my food in a bowl ... so I think a lot and I feel satisfied.
Conversely, if the same food I put in a little flat I think and are more tempted to stretch a hand toward the bread or whatever.
cutlery are also mini ... with a fork or the normal spoon, with four bites I have already finished with the cutlery ^__^, small children are prone to many more and my term with all the other dishes. (Small but good trick).
So here's the recipe today, the cod that I like you already know and see me my usual form piece multiplied by 2 Swiss me fully satisfied.

SWISS cod and spinach

for 1 person

1 piece of cod (200 g approximately)
already soaked sundried tomatoes

parsley 1 pinch of oregano flakes 2 teaspoons
potatoes (mashed)
NO salt


3 cubes frozen spinach 1 clove garlic, cut into 4


chili powder 3 tsp chilli oil ex v

In food processor put the dried tomatoes with oregano, parsley and chop coarsely.
Add the salt cod, cut into pieces and do not chop too fine. Pour the mixture into a
terrinetta and mix with the potato flakes (dried cod cooked in water and releases the flakes are used to absorb, which means that the Swiss are pretty dry and crunchy).
Let stand still and in the meantime, cook the frozen spinach. Keeping the heat down there is no need to add water.
As soon as they are thawed, add the garlic, cut into 4, and let dry completely flavor their water.
Pour in bowl and sprinkle with a little chili powder.
Assemble the two Swiss, place them on a pan and cook on both sides until brown them. (Turn them over carefully with a spatula).
rest on a bed of spinach and sprinkle with the oil allowed.

Swiss ready to be cooked without seasoning grilled

Comodo gadgets this, since I have the piece for chopping meat with Ken, the chopped meat alone and so do the Swiss .

0 comments:

Post a Comment