Thursday, February 24, 2011

Continuios Cramps 8 Month Pregnancy

Cake meal of rice and lemon biscuits

The picture does not do justice, but Cake is good for a thousand and one nights.
I saw the recipe while casually browsing through your blog (lately I have some important thoughts that keep me occupied longer than necessary). The night is long and often half asleep I think of things which ... ...
I had not paid much attention but which were printed in the mind like an obsession, so I got up early and in a moment I did.
breakfast I made a little 'late but the cake warm with cold milk was fabulous. The blog is
Francescav. And the recipe is the cake of semolina flavored with lemon.
And I felt that there was in the house all necessary? noneeee!
He saved for a corner as the meal of rice that is similar to the consistency of corn meal that is used for the gnocchi alla romana, the recipe has been slightly changed, but the result was excellent.
To be repeated in the evening ... surely there was more.
(the meal of rice I got it in the shop of Nature)

cake meal of rice and lemon

100 g flour 200 g semolina cakes Biancaflor

rice 2 eggs 100 g

white cane sugar 80 g unsalted butter 250 g milk Lurpack
(I had just finished buttermilk otherwise I would have preferred to milk).

cream of tartar 1 teaspoon of the juice of 1 lemon and its peel, finely chopped or grated yellow

butter and flour for the mold.

In a bowl beat eggs, add sugar and mix. MO
Melt the butter and add to lukewarm, stirring constantly with a fork.
Pour the lemon juice with zest, flour sifted with baking powder and pour the milk at room temperature. Embed
the semolina and stir with a wooden spoon until everything is smooth.
Grease and flour the loaf pan and fill with the mixture.
Bake in preheated oven 210 degrees for 45 minutes.
Remove the mold from the oven, let cool and remove from the mold.

(mine had broken away from the walls well alone and I was able to turn it over in the pot still hot)

*** always for the kiln decrepit, half an hour after I covered with a sheet of aluminum not toast the surface of the cake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment