Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Adding Wheels To Luggage

confetti to the two chocolates








I realize that I do not celebrate gastronomically!
s.valentino not celebrate, do not celebrate the patron saint of Parma, the less the party of women.
and I realized since I opened the blog because according to the season is a riot of hearts, mimosa, traditional cakes and so on.
hearts that will make me diabetes, mimosa allergy causing me to become our patron saint of pastry shoes pastry and I is not that I love passionately, but the Christmas cakes, eat them just because it's Christmas I produce short, sweet year-round except for holidays!
these and even more fall carnival with all its boundary fried in many different ways, talking, damselfish, tortellini, pancakes, and I do not ever fry for not celebrating carnival (always gastronomically speaking!).
everything has changed, or more precisely, something has changed since I opened the blog.
I began to try other areas of sweets, I made panettone and pandori than ever in life, I have red hearts and referred to a mimosa on a cheese cake fried sweet .... but no, sorry but those just do not I do, I tried the donuts in the oven for removing the whim of them still at home but do not fry!

nadia and then when I contacted for this initiative dell'azienda guardini   in cui mi invitava a mandarle una ricetta legata al tema "il carnevale", ho dato per scontato e con rammarico che non sarei riuscita a mandarle niente.
poi pensa che ti ripensa mi sono detta che a parte i dolci fritti carnevale รจ anche colore, allegria, coriandoli e stelle filanti, per cui complice dei ritagli di torta conservati in freezer per essere usati come basi per qualche bicchierino, ho pensato a questi piccoli bocconcini golosi e colorati.....e buon carnevale!!



 






confetti to the two chocolates:
150gr chocolate cake (mine was a 7 cups cooked in a nonstick mold square Guardini )
100g mascarpone cheese 2 tablespoons cocoa 2 tablespoons sugar
;
crumble the cake and mix the mascarpone, sugar and cocoa,
divide the dough in two.
to first mixture, mix 1 or 2 tablespoons orange marmalade (I used the flower of bitter orange fruit of Rigoni di Asiago organic),
into balls slightly larger than of a nut and keep cool.
We add the second mixture of rum, take a bit of dough, press it and put in the chocolate cream (I put hazel Rigoni di Asiago a delight!)
close like a little dumpling.
put the bon bon in the freezer for a few minutes and in the meantime, melt separately
100g dark chocolate 100g white chocolate
when the chocolates are melted to cover the oranges with bon bon dark chocolate rum and those with white chocolate, sprinkle with colored round candies and keep cool.
and even then it is carnival ..... and then I'm not really happy and bellini?

0 comments:

Post a Comment