Saturday, February 12, 2011

Minnetonka Moccasins Run Large

see red ... maybe even a little black!







shamefully absent, listless, imagination in the kitchen under foot ...... my state of mind in recent times seems to get worse more and more!
hoped that these days with a wonderful sun give me a little charge but did not do so, his thoughts are fixed in the head and there is sun and blue skies that are able to take them off!
unfortunately my mother slowly gets worse, still unaware of the disease but more and more suspicious about the disorders that gradually increase, and I feel so helpless and so anxious to run in between visits and the other to recommend not to leak anything All this takes away the ability to think about anything else!

but never mind the dark thoughts, this corner in the initial plans had to be a little fun and a way to meet people with whom we share experiences, recipes and maybe why not, friendship and instead is becoming for me a dark corner, a commitment that I can no longer cope, one more thing in my daily life to which to listen and do not want it that way!
my corner must remain peaceful, and so on, we see red!

red as the ammmore, like passion, like the windows hearts studded these days!
not celebrate Valentine's Day, but you know, for this and other blogs and so I wanted to do a post all red too!
the cake is just an excuse because it is a mere 7 jars painted like a red velvet, but I wanted to order
1 - color for a day of my life
2 - in terms of ammmore I'm in love with a photo and I wanted to copy it shamelessly (shamefully, I'm sorry silvia !)
3 - I'm beginning to try my new car, a camera that inspires me a holy terror
4 - I bought cups and troooppo nice to not see them
5 - participate in the contest of a superfine cuochina (and even a little crazy, go read the rules of his contest and you'll understand! eheheh!)









the recipe?
uh, yeah, you're right!

red valentine cake (at least let us give a fancy name!)


a jar of plain yogurt 3 cups flour 2 cups sugar

1 jar of vegetable oil

3 eggs 1 tablespoon baking
a pinch of salt
red dye in liquid or gel until you get the red you want

mount the eggs lightly with sugar, add the remaining ingredients and the food colors,
bake at 180 degrees for 45 minutes (toothpick test)

the seven jars cake is a simple and extremely versatile that can be flavored to taste in endless variations and use it instead of a sponge cake or as a base for muffins, this time I have left in its natural and eaten with a generous spread of cream made with mascarpone cheese 200g



100g condensed milk 2 tablespoons powdered sugar

this








for cooking I used a square baking pan and I formed with some delicious pastry rings with a plunger that I received along with other things you see in the near future by the Guardini
coppapasta is very practical, ideal for shaping risotto, omelets, sformati. lo stantuffo facilita tantissimo l'espulsione della forma senza pericolo che questa attacchi e si rovini, credo che lo userĂ² spessissimo!




0 comments:

Post a Comment