Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How Many Calories In A Homestyle Pop Secret Bag

I still see red, cream with strawberry sauce, water mojito






before I really thank you with all my heart. in the previous post you were all, boys included, too big!
is good to feel close to people who basically do not know but who come loving when you need a silent embrace, only to feel the heat and say "we are"!
thank you thank you thank you .... yes, there you are!

now as I always say, no more Cianciulli and talk about this other recipe, recipe, not a sweet dessert, a cream is not cream, in short, are on a diet but do not want your blood sugar to take away all of my daily dose calories, there really very small (I think!!, - /)

I state that I have this pair only just to the photo, but the texture of this cream does not allow it, the better to serve it in glasses on a base of sponge cake and sprinkle sauce.

water strawberry cream: 500g of strawberries



100g water 50g corn flour 50g of
alchermes (or other liqueur of your choice, I put alchermes to reinforce the color) 3 tablespoons sugar


whip strawberries and put them in a saucepan with sugar and liqueur,
in a cup dissolve the cornstarch in the water and add to the smoothie,
cook until thickened.

mojito sauce:


300g milk 30g sugar 30g of mint syrup


corn flour 30g grated lime

grated lime zest into the milk and leave to infuse for 30 minutes, filter
set aside a bit of milk dissolve the cornstarch and put the remainder in a saucepan with the syrup, sugar and cornstarch diluted with milk,
bring to a boil and cook until the sauce sail on spoon, but should not be too thick to have more consistency a creme anglaise.

momtato I cut the cake with the pastry rings at heart muffin the previous post, one for base and one for the top, but as I said Previously he was a big job, it is not absolutely indicated for this unless it is willing to put the gelatin in place of cornstarch, but totally change the texture I wanted to achieve.
is smooth, not overly sweet, fresh and tasty enough to satisfy a craving for dessert without too much guilt.

to participate with this recipe collection of romantic flavia and I dedicate it to sweet you are!









goodnight to all, as I wrote the post came to my background notes sanremo .... I shuddered!

0 comments:

Post a Comment