Sunday, February 20, 2011

Milena Belba In The Galeri

Bue Eyes of cookie dough

After the Christmas holidays had started the "Auto" to any dessert.
Well today I made up, there have been a welcome guest and I indulged. I remade the tart
the sun that are not even able to photograph ... the jam was the berries and the above picture was different.
Then I made these delicious cookies using the recipe of a very old dear friend Cucinait.
The mixture was then I experienced a lot and daisy baskets I've seen somewhere. Guest
Needless to say, Bear and Morosina have appreciated and applauded ...

BISCUITS Bulls Eye by Portia Losacco

Ingredients: 350 g flour 00


150 g starch 150 g sugar 250 g butter
Lurpack slightly salty
1 egg

To decorate:
Nutella

Preparation: In mixing bowl

Ken, put the egg, flour, starch, powdered sugar and cold butter cut into small cubes. Knead on speed 2
.
As the ball begins to form, assemble a few seconds and wrap it in a sheet of cellophane. Let the dough rest
in the refrigerator (I prepared the dough in the evening I cut the biscuits in the morning).
I used the stencil affixed to cutting the whole biscuit, and the one with the eye in the middle.
I put in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 13 minutes of my time ... Do not trust the stinking in the second oven baked me cookies burnt down, fortunately the beginning they were properly cooked. As soon as I cooled
smeared Nutella the other side of the whole biscuit, I dusted with icing sugar cookies with the circle in half and I have placed them gently on to those with the nutella.

Original text of Portia Losacco

with given ingredients (except the jam) to prepare the pastry, let it rest for at least 1 / 2 hour in the fridge, then cut out disks of about 5 cm in diameter and equal number of discs that take away the center with a tiny stencil:
Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes or so, should not color, should be quite clear!
Remove from oven and on the back of entire discs you put a little jam, a little on the small circles of icing sugar and put them on those with the jam:
E 'Everything! with this paste, also prepare the horseshoe, with the tips dropped into the chocolate, hearts, stars, etc. ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment