Saturday, February 12, 2011

Concept Of Salary Review

Gold Dust

GOLD DUST

To my like the taste of orange or lemon in sweet foods, but hate the grains that go under your teeth and therefore is already a long time since I replace the zest with dried powder derived from the skins.


Da sinistra : vaschetta con granella di bucce che uso nella frutta cotta

al centro vaschetta con polvere d'arancia e a destra vaschetta con polvere di mandarino - ho quasi pronte le bucce di limone (ho terminato la scorta).

Il mio metodo è il più semplice è prendo due piccioni con una fava ^___^.
Ecco, la polvere la uso nelle preparazioni dolci
E mentre le bucce seccano sul calorifero, lasciano un delicato profumo di agrumi che aleggia per la casa a lungo.
Le arance che consumo al momento le metto a mollo in acqua e bicarbonato per alcuni minuti, poi le risciacquo molto bene e le I put on the table. (Same treatment for the bio).
With Potato peeler to take off the peel and the fruit is removed for only the yellow part (lemon) or orange (or mandarin orange), while the white part which is bitter, it remains attached to the fruit.
peels to put them into straw baskets, I put them on top of the heater and cover with a sheet of paper towel.
When dry the pitch once in Kenwood food processor, step through the sieve, the powder I put in a container while parts review them in a coffee grinder that reduces them completely Mulinex of fine dust. The box closes and I put in the pantry.
A bit 'of large pieces I keep them apart, I like put them in the bowl of apples that I bake the MO in the evening.

You can dry the peels in the oven, the time is long (4 hours) and I do not know if the game worth the candle, especially as the oranges are just in the winter when heaters are turned on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment