Saturday, January 8, 2011

Rockets For Rc Helocopter

very strongly.

I resumed the irrepressible desire to make biscuits.
... But perhaps I was never passed? I think not. I have had periods of failure, maybe. But maybe not so almost always happens in real life? The work that you do not catch more, a sweater you were madly excited that now lies at the bottom of drawers, a pair of earrings that you would have them even fainted and now put in difficulty, with great reluctance. It happens, but it happens.

But then, something clicks and kneading, and not the finiresti more.
How wonderful, the cookies.

I have so many inside my head that I realized only this morning that I just can not do them all .... Yes, I know. It is to do some pack and put them in the belly of a plane but if we do not put an end, and we never will be useless.

Okay, only the latter with the crust and the dough together and then, I swear! I say enough.

For now.

Among my favorites are the shortbread cookies. What are Viennese, whether called assabesi that they are defined and tarts ... it does not matter. What matters is that there is lots of good butter softened as a foam and combined with patience the icing sugar and eggs. Finally, when the meal arrives you're done. And then, vanilla, lots of vanilla. Or, lemon, the lemon. But even there the orange is fine as hell.

What good are they, then, filled with apricot jam and dipped in chocolate?
Divine.

like these.


Assabesi the apricot jam
(from La Patisserie bakery-Etoile)



300 g of butter
200 g icing sugar 15 g
honey 1 egg yolk 1
0 360 g of flour for biscuits weak
40 g unsweetened cocoa
vanilla berries in
a pinch of salt

Keep the butter for a few hours at room temperature until it is soft enough to roll it out to surf in the basket of the planet (alternatively, with standard beaters on a mixer ). Stop working to put in several times, sugar and honey and continue processing, making sure to use the minimum speed to keep it out of the basket. When the compound has well-fitted as a cream, add the inside of a vanilla bean, or the grated rind of a lemon. Add the whole egg in which was dissolved a pinch of salt, it and then absorb the yolk. A smooth cream, add flour sifted with cocoa well, taking care to replace the whip with the leaf if you are using the global or by hand with a spatula, top-down, if you are working by hand . The mixture should be used immediately and pressed onto sheets of wax paper using a pastry bag fitted with a ribbed spout. The biscuits are absolutely in the fridge for several hours so as not to lose the lining once placed in the oven. Bake in oven
high, about 190-200 ° C with the oven door closed for about 10-15 minutes.


Let cool completely before velar biscuits with the smooth surface of the apricot jam or marmalade. Join us in twos and dip one end of the melted chocolate tempered or, alternatively, prepared with chocolate frosting.
As a further decoration, in this case, I used chocolate sprinkles sparkling.

While I was there I shot an idea.

Since the shortbread is suitable to be used for the formation of small tarts stuffed, I thought .......



Always with the same pastry bag spout and usually striped, I spurted on parchment paper of flat washers. I've dropped in the middle half teaspoon of jam and I spurted over another rosette. Always the same passage in the fridge and usual baking in the oven.

Well! They were not bad ... invented these biscuits cut in two revealed their juicy and fragrant treasure .....




Other cookies are making a long, patient line, out there in the room. Keep an eye .....


0 comments:

Post a Comment