Friday, January 28, 2011

Can I Have Swollen Bones

of creamy .... and the sound of the words

There are no words, even mysterious, never heard before, perhaps come from far away that you say it ... slowly, slowly, in silence ... and espodono as fires in their full meaning.

Try saying "Sun"
"I know" ... and already you feel a world around. And as long as you add "the" to do "Sun" that you feel the universe explode.

Try saying "Moon"
"Lu" and ... I sank into the mystery. And as long as you add "na" to do "Luna" that you feel immersed in a crespuscolo of unfathomable.

I played for years with words. If by chance I met a person, I imagined that the name is avesse.Quanto confacesse. If he had the "u" in the name means shadow and darkness ... ... or a double "L" to give weight and childhood. O. .. a zeta? Quick as a lash. And the V? Ethereal like water lilies.
the Belle "Emme ".... kind of mom who can double.

I thought up in recent days. To make creamy. And mousses. And ganaches.Spumose. Mounted. For tarts.
With cream. No.
With
albumi.Senza. With
pate à bombs. No.
With milk with glucose ... ... with ....
How many ... many ... not enough life to do them all .... All melt in your mouth as the words that show.

But there is one that has a name that only you know what to say it will feel.

Namelaka.

But it is a fabulous name. We can enter into a dream.
Namelaka What name is?
E 'an African tribal chief ... said a mister-eyed baby.

But no ... is the cream you just eat ato ... I say. The name comes from Japan ....

Do you have any doubts about what a Namelaka?
Should I have them ... look at this glass and try to imagine what you could never hear the softly close your eyes.

Namelaka milk chocolate and coffee
(from a recipe Encyclopédie du Chocolat)



350 g of milk chocolate
5 g gelatin sheets Gold 2 g
200 g of milk,
10 g of glucose syrup
400 g of fresh cream liquid
3 teaspoons instant coffee

I cut the chocolate melt slowly and I did it in the microwave at low power. Every now and then I scrambled to not expose it to heat too long. And 'if you get better at 50 ° C and no more.
I scrambled well and I have kept aside. Meanwhile, I arranged the gelatine leaves in a dish and I have submerged in water ice. To hydrate the best. In a pan I poured the milk. I put on the stove to medium and I took the boil. I turned off. I added glucose syrup, gelatin and freeze-dried coffee. I spent all fine sieve. Meanwhile, I checked that the chocolate was well cast. Was. I poured the milk in hot chocolate on three occasions, each time stirring from the center to the outskirts to see appearing a "node" elastic and shiny.
When I finished, I poured the cream. Cold. I also operated a blender without bubbles.
In last step in the fridge for the night.


You do not like milk chocolate? does not matter ... In all, there is a solution ...

You can certainly use:
250 g dark chocolate 70% + 5 g of gelatin
340 g of white chocolate + 4 g gelatin

F. Bau docet .....





How not to accompany them to coffee with the Sable Breton?
evocative power of the name.
Is there anything more brittle as the Sable?

Sablé Breton  al  café
(da una ricetta di Mercotte)





125 gr di burro
Un pizzico di sale
100 gr di zucchero
155 gr di farina
8 gr di lievito
50 gr di tuorli
1 cucchiaio di  caffé liofilizzato

Ho sabbiato il burro con lo zucchero. Ho aggiunto i tuorli, poi la farina setacciata con il lievito. Un pizzico di sale e poi il caffé sciolto in un cucchiaino d'acqua calda. Ho fatto riposare in frigo per almeno 1 ora. Ho quindi steso ad uno spessore di mezzo cm. E fatto riposare ancora. Con un coppapasta quadrato ho ritagliato le forme e infornato per  circa 10-15 minuti a 180°C.


C'è qualcosa di più buono di una Namelaka, stasera?   No..credo di no. Anche se tutto è assolutamente possibile..........

0 comments:

Post a Comment