Saturday, January 29, 2011

How Does A Period Lokk

with breakfast - donuts - Draft


I remade the
with breakfast, the donuts that you find in the link

I know, make me angry when I starmene quietina only until it is passed Burian, once again I was convinced that I can vent in the kitchen but ... the devil makes the pots without lids. And call me
fantozziana Vala.
do not know why the mix of donuts continued to remain soft, and what I thought to add the leftover flour.
Add leftover buckwheat flour ... and it becomes too hard dough.
Come on, put a little 'milk Ugh ... there's a goccino and throw it inside.
It springs back ... I laughed out loud by myself, I thought of the comic and maybe even be observed by you and I could not stop laughing.
Add two tablespoons of corn flour ...
I finally turned off the Ken and I said, if all goes well, "ghe always" throw everything else.

I did not want to make two batches so I did and rolled rings and a large cable to finish. Meanwhile
the oven was heating, I covered my similciambelle and I forgot.
I heard a roar ... This oven should continue to stay on without anything inside? It was
maritorso
Run ... in the kitchen, puts the pan in the oven after 25 minutes and voila!

Excellent, taste indefinite, not too sweet because I did not add sugar, but good. Breakfast
assured.

0 comments:

Post a Comment