Monday, December 13, 2010

What Size Tubing For Sand Car

Fulfil

will be the aroma of a cup of Christmas tea I just drank the sweet scent of orange and the spicy cinnamon, will I have a white cat who sleeps beside me on the bed, and after all I consider myself a lucky person, but I still believe in certain things.
I think, for example, clearly expressed a wish that, with the right sincerity, can also be heard . Here is my letter of Christmas 2010:

Dear Santa, this year
like good food and good friends, and such beautiful things to want to photograph.
I know I ask much, but I'd like to live on a planet culturally and physically healthier.
Then I'd like a little 'heat inside in winter and summer sun in your face.
I would like to play word and miles to go. If you advance, bring me some notes as to vibrate in my keys, half a dozen songs and a fair amount of laughter.
and the ability to fully experience all these things, despite the difficulties. As you say, Dad? Ah, ok, that's my sack of flour.

Fulfil EX comes from the Latin audire, consisting of audit, that is, listen, and strengthening EX.
means nothing more than "listen fully, and therefore, through a deep understanding, to make possible what we are asked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment