Thursday, December 23, 2010

Pokemon Heart Gold Where Do I Find Electric Box

Crib

Now it's Christmas, which are, like all traditions, new and old at the same time. And I, like every year, I set up home in a crib , that reminds me of childhood and gives me the strange feeling of waiting hopefully something good.

A special my crib.
year for the first time, however, I also asked the etymology of the word, and I discovered that Praesepe, and its variant Praesepium in Latin meant stable, or more properly fence, from the verb Praesepe composed of PRE, which means "before" and Saep, or encircle, embrace, enclose with a hedge (SAEPIS, in fact).

This image reminds me of the words of the Gospel of John, I know thanks to my wise father:
I am the gate for the sheep. I assure you. I am the door: whoever enters through me will be safe. You can come and go and find food. The ladro viene soltanto per rubare, uccidere o distruggere. Io invece sono venuto perché abbiano la vita, una vita vera e completa.
A me piace quest'idea di un recinto aperto, nel quale si è liberi di entrare ed uscire, sentendosi al sicuro dentro e fuori, perchè il dio che ci protegge è la porta stessa che scegliamo di attraversare.

Da sempre, del presepe , mi piacciono soprattutto i pastori, come il vecchio Gelindo della tradizione piemontese, che vive sotto le stelle e per questo è tra i primi a vedere la cometa che lo condurrà al miracolo della vita che sboccia.
Questo è quello che io credo avesse in mente il buon Francesco d'Assisi, che il crib invented it. Our generation can make fragile treasure of his teaching, which turned into a wish for all of you who are reading: you can live a simple life with joy, but without losing the ability to look up and notice the star that accompanies you.

Merry Christmas. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment