Thursday, March 3, 2011

Can Mono Be Spread Through A Pool

mon amour





what I like to participate in the contest, I find them very stimulating, push you to cook things that maybe you would never think of, dare combinations unusual improvement in the picture .... uh, I almost forgot .... I won the contest flavia best photos! but there pensate, IO che vinco con una foto!!?? giuro che non ho corrotto nessuno, ho messo d'accordo ben DUE giudici, quanto me la tiro ragà!!! ahahah!!

ok ok, torniamo al discorso dei contest.
come dicevo sono fonte di ispirazione e stimolo, e in altri casi come questo anche a farti ricordare che erano mesi (almeno 6!) che dovevi postare questa crostata che fra l'altro è diventata LA preferita!
colpa degli impegni, delle altre ricette in lista di attesa che si incavallano e si sovrappongono e insomma, grazie alle sorelle e al loro contest è arrivato il suo meritato momento!

contest per me perfetto perchè io adoro letteralmente l'ingrediente principe, le amarene Locksmiths in syrup. a jar at home never fails, and in moments of delirium glycemic'm going to eat a couple spoonfuls of "nature" ... that good!

fire the ovens then ... here is the recipe!








for oil ely pastry: 350g of flour


150g sugar (I 130)

2 eggs 1 cup oil (I 100g)
1 packet of yeast (I 3 / 4)

proceed as a normal crust and put in refrigerator for a couple of hours.

for cream:


130gr sugar 3 eggs vanilla essence

scorza grattugiata di limone (io l'ho omessa)
250gr di ricotta
60gr di farina
200gr di panna
cioccolato fondente a scaglie
una 30ina di amarene sciroppate fabbri

montare uova e zucchero fino ad ottenere un composto spumoso, unire la vaniglia e la scorza, la ricotta mescolando per amalgamare bene e la farina,
montare la panna ed unirla alla crema, mescolare delicatamente fino ad incorporarla tutta.
rivestire con la frolla lo stampo da crostata e mettere sul fondo un pò di cioccolato fondente a scaglie poi la crema dove faremo affondare le amarene fabbri e con un pò del loro sciroppo fare una leggera variegatura.
cuocere a 180° per 40 minuti o a seconda del vostro forno.

will be for my beloved cherry but I think this is one of the most delicious pies I make, I have revived several times and has always been a pleasant success.
this time I made the tart pastry in the freezer because I was too low for a single cake, and having advanced the cream I used simply by putting it in a MULTISTAMP silicon and baked for 20 minutes. Once I have baked the cakes garnished with un'amarena and some of its syrup ... divinely simple and delicious!

the recipe of the cream has been found long ago on the net but I lost track of the rightful owner, if anyone would recognize as their own and I'll put alerts name.







participate in the contest with this recipe of pot sisters in thanking them for giving me back the memory!







contest and about memory and do not forget to Sandrina , I recommend it!



0 comments:

Post a Comment