Monday, March 7, 2011

Sumeeth Mixer Grinder

The winter carnival masks

The carnival is already gone from my house long time ago ... when the children are great one is the window to watch.
The daughter is married and lives in London with my two beautiful grandchildren and the infant has Morosina and spends the carnival with her.
No more cake, no more smells of pancakes or talk ... just do it for me and my Orsogrigio no longer worth it.
But I'm planning a trip to London and I decided to fill the tin with these beautiful templates for my loves and Mark Martin.
ones that I present to you, are masks that I saw from my prestinaia, I had one, I did the Company on the following sample eee ... These are
evidence ... the day before you leave fill the tin box ... the place is in the suitcase.
(but guess what happened to the samples that I did? ... They took away from Morosina of course ... me and Charles were left photographs).



carnival mask

I used the pastry of biscuits Portia ... that bull's eye:
14 complete templates - (7 and 7 with tails and chocolate colored)
preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 10-12 minutes of my time ... Do not trust

Ingredients: 350 g flour 00


150 g starch 150 g
icing sugar 250 g butter 1 egg Lurpack slightly salty


To decorate:
nutella
apricot colored tails

Zani 2 squares of chocolate + cream + 1 tablespoon of butter

Procedure:
In Ken's mug, place the egg, flour, starch, powdered sugar and cold butter cut into small cubes. Knead on speed 2
.
As the ball begins to form, assemble a few seconds and wrap it in a sheet of cellophane.
Let the dough rest in refrigerator at least half an hour. Divide the dough

, spread it with a rolling pin into the pastry between two sheets of parchment paper ... (more lies)
With the shape of the mask and lots of patience, cut with serrated wheel, how many masks as they come and place them on plate lined with parchment paper . Meanwhile
that these are cooking, spread the other half of pastry, an equal number of these templates and cut out his eyes with a small cutter to star.

Chocolate:
Zani Break the chocolate squares and place in a bowl with a little 'cream and a knob of butter.
melt in the MO for 2 minutes at 850W
off and put it back in mix
Moe repeat a couple of times, until the chocolate has melted well.

syrup jam:
In a small saucepan melt 1 tablespoon of apricot jam with a little water.


Now you can dance:

7 masks whole spread with Nutella
7 masks with eyes brush with chocolate
Overlap them on those coated with chocolate spread and let dry thoroughly

7 whole spread with masks 7 jam
masks with eyes brush with syrup, jam and sprinkle with colored tails
Overlap them on those spread with jam and allow to dry

Long live carnival !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment