Thursday, March 10, 2011

Adobe After Effects Cs3 Seriel






I started a photography course!
eheheheheh!
yes, I'm mounting the head, you know, the success with you and upset you, and after winning for best picture in the contest flavia my only duty was to become a TOP !.... in my case maybe a TAP, is a ussignuuur jokes as old as me!

daaaaiiiii ...... but do you really think me pull you so much ??.................. ??....... ah, I think it is really so?
disappoint you because I am far, the least competitive in the world, just do what I like and if I enjoy it, if I feel the smell of challenging me to spin it like hell!
naturalmente tutto questo per l'aspetto ludico della mia vita, altrimenti sarei un'irresponsabile, e visto che la mia vita è stata ed è tutt'altro che poco impegnativa, tutto il resto voglio che sia solo un gioco!

ma la fotografia mi prende, mi piace da matti e voglio approfondirla fin dove i miei limiti me lo consentono....sempre per gioco eh, non voglio che mi porti a nient'altro!

e allora via al corso, iniziato con un questionario per valutare le nostre reali conoscenze sull'argomento..... O__O........conoscenze?? quali conoscenze??
ma se io avessi qualche conoscenza sarei qui a fare un "corso di fotografia 1° livello"??
e se il questionario comincia con la domanda "cos'è latent image "I can answer my perennial headache ??....... no ??..... I just know that!

next week we will see corrections and Prof. .... there is that there will be laughing!








too early for Easter?
maybe, but the Decorate has kindly sent the material and asked for a recipe Easter and I gladly accepted.
my only worry these days is always a shortage of time and just above the mind free of thoughts that I did not want to do things too long and laborious, I thought then to light of biscuits covered with sugar paste wisteria that I was sent with a MULTISTAMP nonstick muffin and boxes door or door really cute little cookies!

were born and they do not look at them with too much attention because it is only my second time with the PDZ and the flaws are many, but by far they can go!

taken from a recipe on the blog oven mitt and slightly modified.

scented biscuits with cream:

270g of flour (I came to 300g)
100g of sugar (80g I)
150g of fresh cream 1 egg

half a bag of yeast
grated zest of lemon and orange
cannella e zenzero in polvere
un pizzico di sale

impastare tutti gli ingredienti, formare una palla e lasciarla in frigorifero per 2 ore, stenderla e ritagliare le forme, spennellare con un pò di latte (io no) e cuocere a 170° per 10 minuti.
si possono mettere delle codette colorate o della granella di zucchero.
io una volta cotti li ho spalmati con un velo di gelatina di albicocche e ricoperti con la pasta di zucchero Decora e se li volete regalare saranno troppo carini dentro queste scatole, vero?

nota:
la pasta è abbastanza morbida consiglio di infarinarla bene da entrambi i lati, stenderla fra due fogli di carta forno, tagliare le formine e non spostarle dalla carta in where we have put forth, and fired off after the cut-outs use them to fund cups cream, or cheese cake or as they see fit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment