Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wedding Ceremony Wording Short

Le Gateau de La Belle Vue

Capperi.
Devo trovare in fretta una ricetta di torta al cioccolato.  Non ho molto tempo.Vado un pò in affanno.
me that I was saying on Saturday afternoon. Eh ... I needed for dinner .. I do not know what I mean ....

Now. I will say.
But why do not you go to your recipe. You've made so many cakes of chocolate. You certainly kept only the ones that made you fall in love .... Oh, yeah. Why did you delete the other ... an absolute reset ....

If not please me, unless I catch not even mentioned to write as you do, take a picture ... rans race .... There is just towards communicate it to others.

Saturday afternoon. I sling in the room of books and open "Le Chocolat de Christophe Felder." And to think that there is not even a picture. I read the preparation.
I think is the right one. I feel it.

I want a chocolate cake that is easy to do.
I want a chocolate cake that we can just sprinkle of sugar.
I want a chocolate cake that makes sense of family.
I want a chocolate cake for someone to say "Good one chocolate cake. I would not say not to see"

Here.

Ah, monsieur Felder .... What are you, Monsieur Felder ....


Le Gateau de La Belle-Vue



Felder says that Le Restaurant de la Belle-Vue is in Alsace. A
adresse incontournable ... writes.

is waiting to go ... you say? Why do not we make it on the cake "incontournable?

Ingr:

6 whole eggs
185 g of dark chocolate 60%
3 tablespoons milk
150 g of fresh cream
1 and 1 / 2 tablespoons of flour
75 g almond flour
185 g of sugar

Melt the dark chocolate. Meanwhile, separate the yolks from the whites. Heat milk and cream and add the hot liquid chocolate. Stir from the center toward the edges trying to get a smooth cream and brillante.Incorporare, one at a time, mixing the yolks with the help of a whip. Finish by adding the flour and ground almonds. At the same time, fit egg whites with sugar. Stir in the chocolate cream with a spoonful of meringue. Far thin cream, then pour over whites trying to mix from top to bottom so as not remove the mount.

Preheat oven to 170-180 ° C.

Grease and flour a baking pan of 24 cm in diameter. Pour the batter leveling them well and bake in preheated oven for about 30-35 minutes.
Cool. Invert. Dust with icing sugar. Preferably, if you have available, with sugar snowdrops.

0 comments:

Post a Comment